Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this Competition is Courtney Keil (ABN 20 821 814 181)
2. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to all Australian residents of 18 years of age or older except all employees of the Promoter and their immediate families.
4. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter's website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Competition opens at 6pm (AEST) on 11/01/2023 and closes at midnight (AEST) on 23/02/2023 ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed, or misdirected entries.
6. PRIZE 1 - Headphones and Merchandise Pack Bundle Giveaway - Only one prize will be awarded.
To enter the draw for PRIZE 1, you must pre-purchase a CD copy of the album “The Good Kind” by Courtney Keil either;
a. online at CourtneyKeil.com or
b. at “The Good Kind” Album launch event on 23rd February 2023 at the Sunken Monkey Hotel, 207 The Entrance Rd, Erina NSW 2250. Tickets to attend the album launch are available at https://www.trybooking.com/CEXDN
7. PRIZE 2 - Merchandise Pack Bundle Giveaway - Only one prize will be awarded.
To enter the draw for PRIZE 2, you must
a. pre-save ‘The Good Kind’ album on any streaming platform or pre-purchase ‘The Good Kind’ album on iTunes, and share a screenshot of the pre-save/pre-purchase on Instagram with the hashtag #thegoodkind in the caption of the post and tagging the official @itscourtneykeil Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/itscourtneykeil/), or
b. send Courtney Keil a screenshot of the confirmed pre-save/purchase, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via direct messaging to Courtney Keil on social media.
8. Prize 1 & 2 will be drawn via Instagram live on Friday 24th February at 5pm and winners will be contacted shortly afterwards.
9. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for twelve (12) months from the date of the judges' decision. If any prize is not claimed within twelve (12) months of the date of the judges' decision, the judges may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the prize winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
11. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter's conduct of the Competition or the Promoter's ability to deliver the prizes to the prize winners, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
13. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.